Perfect Pet Services strive to build a trusting and lasting relationship with you and your pet.
Whether you are at work, on holiday, away for the day or just a break away from daily routines you can be assured that your pets are cared for to the highest standard.
We have services to cater for all pets and any eventuality. This will give you peace of mind that in your absence they are receiving the best care and attention.
Doggy Daycare, Home Boarding, Dog Walking, Cat and Kitten Sitting, Dog Grooming, Dog and Puppy Sitting, Dog and Puppy Training, Small Animal Care and Boarding, Horse and Pony Care, Equine Services, Dog and Cat Food, Puppy Socialisation plus many more pet care services.
Perfect pet services for pets and their owners...
We are based in Monmouthshire/Gwent and can offer perfect pet services throughout the County and South Wales area by caring for dogs, cats and all other small or large animals when you are unable to do it yourself. We are flexible enabling us to cover 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We have created a perfect pet service that is based on high flexibility, as we know how important it is to keep the pet's lifestyle as close as possible to what it is used to.
All our team are professional, dedicated and committed to provide exemplary and individual care to every animal entrusted to the care of Perfect Pet Services.
You can keep up to date with our services on our Facebook page...Perfect Pet Services
Fully Licenced, Insured, Professional & Experienced
and most of all .... we care.
Monday - Friday .............Daycare & Grooming - 8.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday .............Daycare & Grooming - 9.00am to 6.00pm
All other Pet Services
Open 24/7 all year round.
Bank Holiday Mondays, Good Friday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day - Doggy Daycare & Grooming Centre is Closed
Perfect Pet Services
Perfect Doggy Daycare & Grooming Centre
Pike Road, Llanvaches
(Rear of Rock & Fountain Inn A48)
Caldicot, NP26 3AD
Contact us to enquire about any aspect of our services...we can discuss a personal plan to suit you and your pet.
Being Pet Care Aware
Top Ten Tips
1. Think carefully before getting a pet and learn about its special requirements.
2. Ensure your pet is sociable and well trained.
3. Provide a nutritious and well balanced diet.
4. Provide suitable housing and bedding.
5. Clean up after your pet and worm it regularly.
6. Protect against disease. Your vet can provide you with advice.
7. Prevent unwanted litters and neuter your pet when appropriate.
8. Groom your pet regularly.
9. Control your pet and ensure it is properly identified.
10. Take out pet insurance for dogs, cats, rabbits and horses to cover against unexpected veterinary fees and third party liability.