PERFECT DOG TRAINING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the class/course. Refunds will not be granted once the class/course has started. Customers that fail to attend without having given 24 hours notice will not be entitled to any refund or rearranging of the missed session.
Perfect Dog Training assumes no responsibility for personal injuries or loss of personal items while attending the class. The instructor reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the class displaying inappropriate behaviour or conduct to a dog (Animal Welfare) or human.. You may be asked to muzzle your dog if the instructor deems it necessary. All pets attending the behaviour class must be up-to-date on all their vaccinations. Bitches in season will not be allowed to attend.
• That the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within the period of 30 days prior to this agreement and has been inoculated against rabies, distemper, rhino-trachealis, trachea-bronchitis and parvo-virus and such inoculations remain effective at the date of this agreement.
• That the pet is clean, with de-flea and anti-worm treatments. All owners must ensure that their pet(s) are free from skin mites and other contagious conditions and in good health.
• That the pet has not at any time prior to the date hereof attacked any human being or animal in which the incident has not been disclosed to the trainer before training has begun.
• That the Owner will indemnify Perfect Pet Services and its servants and agents against all costs, claims and damages arising (directly or indirectly) from any act of the Owner's pet whilst in Perfect Dog Training classes.
• The Owner is aware that when dogs mix together, use training equipment or otherwise they may sometimes get injured. Perfect Dog Training assumes no responsibility for this.
The owner must ensure that the pet is fit and able to participate in all activities set out by Perfect Dog Training.
In registering for the class, I agree to the following:
As a participant, I recognise and acknowledge that there are certain inherent risks of canine-related activities, of physical injury to myself and my pet, and I assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss which I sustain as a result of participating in the class. “Inherent risks of canine related activities” shall mean those dangers or conditions which are an integral part of canine-related activities, including, but not limited to:
(a) The spontaneous propensity of any dog to behave in ways that may result in injury, harm or death to dogs and persons around them and/or damage property in their vicinity
(b) The unpredictability of a dog’s reaction to such things as (i) sounds, (ii) sudden movement, (iii) unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals
(c) Collisions with other dogs, people and objects
(d) The potential of other persons (whether class participant, guest or otherwise) to act in an intentional or negligent manner that may contribute to, cause or exacerbate injury to the dog or others.
I agree to waive and relinquish any and all claims I may have as a result of participating in this class against Perfect Dog Training, any and all employees, and any and all other persons, entities, of whatever nature that might be directly or indirectly liable for injuries that I might sustain while participating in this program. I do hereby fully release and discharge Perfect Dog Training and the other released parties from any and all other claims for injuries, damage or loss which I may have or which may occur to me or my pet on account of my participation in this class. I understand that no agent or employee of Perfect Dog Training will be responsible to stand watch over the activities of my pet, or others that may be present upon the premises and upon the activities of me, other class members, guests of members and other invitees. I further agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend losses sustained by anyone and arising out of, connected with or in any way associated with my conduct and the activities of this program. I understand the nature of the class for which I am registering and have read and fully understand this waiver, release and hold harmless agreement. I further understand that any advisements or warnings of the particular risks of this class that I subsequently receive will be incorporated by reference into and become a part of this agreement.
Security and Confidentiality
Client confidentiality will be maintained at all times, client details will be kept private and will never be used for any purpose other than caring for your pet(s). Your dog may be photographed whilst In a training class. Photographs may be used on the Perfect Pet Services website, Facebook or other printed materials. Please let us know if you would prefer your dog(s) not to be photographed.
This agreement contains a whole agreement between the parties.
It is subject to English Law and any dispute arising out of it shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright © 2018 perfectpetservices.com. All rights reserved